Skip Top Navigation
image: Click here to return to the Yuba County home page.

Environmental Health/CUPA

Clark Pickell, R.E.H.S. - Department Head

915 8th. St., Suite 123, Marysville, CA 95901

(530)749-5450 Fax: (530)749-5454


Housing and Institutions 


Hotels and Motels (both in and out of the city limits), as well as organized camps and detention facilities are permitted and regulated under this program. Regular inspections are made at all permitted facilities to check for compliance with housing requirements.  Complaints involving the above listed facilities as well as single family rentals are investigated under this program for compliance with the Uniform Housing Code. 



If your Rental Housing is located within the City of Marysville please call (530) 749-3904.

 If your Rental Housing is located within the City of Wheatland please call (530) 633-2761.

If your Rental Housing is located inside of a State Permitted Mobile Home Park, Environmental Health will investigate all complaints concerning sewage or water.  All other complaints should be referred to State Housing and Community Development at (800) 952-5275.




Link to State Department of Housing and Community Development


(Linked Sites are not recommended, endorsed, nor guaranteed by Yuba County.)

(These Links are listed only for the convenience of the public and will open in a new window.)



Links to Yuba County Housing Forms

                                Environmental Health General Service Request Form ({word.doc} --- {.pdf})

                                            (The general service request form is used for requested services not covered by a permit application)

                                           Application for Permit to Operate ( {word.doc} ---{.pdf} )


Contact Info:  phone Margaret at (530) 749-5450


©2007 County of Yuba, CA