Skip Top Navigation
image: Click here to return to the Yuba County home page.
image: Yuba County scenery

Public Works

Michael Lee, Director

915 8th Street, Suite 125, Marysville, CA 95901

(530)749-5420 Fax: (530)749-5424


Reporting Hazardous Conditions:

To report flooding or unsafe road conditions, please call the Yuba County Public Works Department at (530) 749-5420. After hours, please call the Yuba County Sheriffs Department at (530) 749-7777.
You can also submit the information electronically using our on-line Complaint Form at:
If this is a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.

Who do I call to fix burned out street lights?

Answer:  Locate pole number on pole (located 7 feet from bottom of pole).
If pole is in the Cobblestone/Plumas Lake area and the pole number starts with YC call (530) 749-5420 with pole number and location.  Any other pole location and/or number you can contact PG & E Maintenance Division at (800)743-5000 or fill out a Street Light Trouble Report on line at:


©2007 County of Yuba, CA