Skip Top Navigation
image: Click here to return to the Yuba County home page.
image: Yuba County scenery

Housing Authority


 Yuba County Housing Authority has moved!


For information on where to go for services please see the following:


Section 8 Subsidized rent or Low income HUD housing


           1455 Butte House Road

           Yuba City, CA  95993

           Phone:  (530) 671-0220        

           Office is closed on Fridays


Emergency shelter or housing

          Health and Human Services Department

           5730 Packard Ave

           Marysville, CA 95901

           Phone: (530) 749-6311


Grant programs

  1. CDBG Loans

  2. NSP Homes for sale

  3. Funds for:

  •    Minor home repair grant

  •    Home rehabilitation grant

  •    1st Time home buyer program grant

  •    Down payment assistance program grant



         Contact:  Karma Ferguson

           915 8th Street, Suite 123

           Marysville, CA 95901

           Phone: (530) 749-5452




©2007 County of Yuba, CA