Meetings are located at:
Yuba County Government Center
Board Chambers, 915 Eighth Street
A. (354-0815) Consider resolution authorizing Director to execute agreement with California Department of Social Services and Health Care Services for global data sharing - Health and Human Services (Ten minute estimate)
B. (355 -0815) Consider agreement with California Department of Public Health for immunization Local Assistance grant and authorize Chair to execute documents required by agreement - Health and Human Services (Five minute estimate)
9:30 A.M. YUBA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS - Welcome to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors meeting. As a courtesy to others, please turn off cell phones, pagers, or other electronic devices, which might disrupt the meeting. All items on the agenda other than Correspondence and Board and Staff Members Reports are considered items for which the Board may take action. The public will be given opportunity to comment on action items on the agenda when the item is heard.
1. (330-0815) Adopt resolution enacting policies for GASB34 Compliance, recording revenue, inter-fund transactions, end of year audit adjusting entries, and incorporating policies into Administrative Policy and Procedures Manual.
1. (331-0815) Adopt resolution proclaiming support for local water suppliers' drought responses and committing to participate in assisting in the defense of their responses against certain state actions.
2. (332-1815) Approve decision and findings of fact for Administrative Appeals regarding 5603 D South Gledhill Avenue, 5519 South Gledhill Avenue, and 5814 Garden Avenue, West Linda, and authorize Chair to execute.
1. (339-0815) Adopt resolution repealing Resolution No. 2001-05 and establishing new orderly system for destruction of County records and direct staff to incorporate retention policy into Administrative Policy and Procedures Manual.
1. (341-0815) Adopt resolution authorizing agreement with California for Multipurpose Senior Services Program for July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016 and authorizing chair to execute required documents.
1. (342-0815) Adopt resolution approving actions necessary in support of creating new programming, medical, and mental health facility adjacent to Yuba County Jail and further support application for SB863 funding.
V. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda. The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than 5 minutes. Prior to this time speakers are requested to fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Please note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
VII. ORDINANCES AND PUBLIC HEARINGS: If you challenge in court the action or decision of the Yuba County Board of Supervisors regarding a zoning, planning, land use or environmental protection matter made at any public hearing described in this notice, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at such public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors at, or prior to, such public hearing and such public comments will be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
A. (345-0815) Ordinance - Hold public hearing, waive reading, and introduce ordinance repealing and re-enacting Section 4.45.050 of Title IV Board and Commissions as it relates to First Five Yuba Commission membership. (Roll call vote) (First reading) (Ten minute estimate)
B. (346-0815) Ordinance - Hold public hearing, waive reading, and introduce ordinance establishing Chapter 4.70 of the Yuba County Ordinance Code establishing Historic Resources Commission. (Roll call vote) (First Reading) (Ten minute estimate)
C. (347-0815) Ordinance - Hold public hearing, waive reading, and introduce ordinance creating Chapter 10.10 Expedite and Streamline Permit Process for Residential Rooftop Solar Energy System to the Yuba County Ordinance Code and make determination the ordinance is exempt from California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). (First Reading) (Roll Call Vote) (Ten minute estimate)
D. (351-0815) Letter from United States Bureau of Reclamation enclosing DVD copy of Draft Environmental Impact Statement for coordinated long-term operation of the Central Valley Project and State Water Project.
1:30 P.M. Administrative Appeal Hearing – If you challenge in court the action or decision of the Yuba County Board of Supervisors regarding a zoning, planning, land use or environmental protection matter made at any public hearing described in this notice, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at such public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors at, or prior to, such public hearing and such public comments will be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
1. 1:30 P.M. (353-0815) Administrative Appeal Hearing - Hold appeal hearing to determine administrative penalty regarding APN 021-251-012/Ramirez, 5824 Montclair Avenue, East Linda. (Sixty minute estimate)
Wheatland City Hall
111 C Street
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353 (fax). Requests must be made two full business days before the start of the meeting. To place an item on the agenda, contact the office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.