Meetings are located at:
Yuba County Government Center
Board Chambers, 915 Eighth Street
DECEMBER 14, 2015
10:00 A.M. YUBA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS WORKSHOP - Economic Development Strategic Planning (No background material) (Four hour estimate)
DECEMBER 15, 2015
9:30 A.M. YUBA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS - Welcome to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors meeting. As a courtesy to others, please turn off cell phones, pagers, or other electronic devices, which might disrupt the meeting. All items on the agenda other than Correspondence and Board and Staff Members Reports are considered items for which the Board may take action. The public will be given opportunity to comment on action items on the agenda when the item is heard.
1. (536-1215) Adopt resolution authorizing grant application submittal to Federal Aviation Administration for Airport Improvement Program in the amount of $150,000 identified as AIP 3-06-0149-017 and authorizing County Administrator to execute grant application and accept grant offer.
1. (539-1215) Approve contract extension for Paul Brunner, Executive Director of Three Rivers Levee Improvement Authority contingent upon approval by Three Rivers Levee Improvement Authority Board of Directors and authorize Chair to execute.
1. (541-1215) Award contracts to Jessica Alcantar, MFT and Michael Prothero, MFT for counseling, therapeutic and/or evaluation services, and authorize Chair to execute upon review and approval of County Counsel.
1. (542-1215) Approve three Juvenile Correction Officer I/II allocations and one Intervention Counselor I/II allocation for legal operation of the Juvenile Institutions per Board of State and Community Corrections Inspection. Oversight Committee recommends approval.
V. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda. The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than 5 minutes. Prior to this time speakers are requested to fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Please note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
1. (544-1215) Approve grant application for purchase of OpenGov financial analysis and authorize County Administrator to execute grant application; authorize budget transfer in the amount of $16,000 to appropriate anticipated grant funding; approve three-year contract with OpenGov and authorize Chair to execute. (Fifteen minutes estimate)
2. (545-1215) Adopt resolution declaring participation in the Yuba-Sutter Big-to-Little Healthy Weight Loss Challenge between Yuba and Sutter Counties authorize Chair to execute. (Ten minute estimate)
1. (546-1215) Approve revised first amendment to Tri-County Joint Powers Agreement for the Tri-County Regional Juvenile Rehabilitation Facility and authorize Chair to execute. (Fifteen minute estimate).
1. (547-1215) Appoint board representative and alternate to the Rural County Representatives of California Board of Directors and Golden State Finance Authority Board of Directors. (Ten minute estimate)
1. (548-1215) Authorize staff to initiate Proposition 218 process to increase assessment fees for Community Services Area 59 (Skyview Area) and set public hearing date for February 16, 2016. (Five minute estimate)
1. (549-1215) Adopt resolution accepting funds from California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids Program for the Housing Support Program; approve agreement with The Salvation Army Yuba Sutter Corps under this program and authorize Chair to execute; authorize Budget Adjustment in the amount of $259,257 for allocating revenue and anticipated expenditures for Fiscal Year 2015-2016. (Ten minutes estimate)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353 (fax). Requests must be made two full business days before the start of the meeting. To place an item on the agenda, contact the office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.