Meetings are located at:
Yuba County Government Center
Board Chambers, 915 Eighth Street
9:30 A.M. YUBA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS - Welcome to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors meeting.† As a courtesy to others, please turn off cell phones, pagers, or other electronic devices, which might disrupt the meeting. All items on the agenda other than Correspondence and Board and Staff Members Reports are considered items for which the Board may take action.† The public will be given opportunity to comment on action items on the agenda when the item is heard and comments shall be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
1. (364-0816) Adopt resolution authorizing Director and Operations Manager of Emergency Services to apply for and submit all necessary documents to receive and/or administer Fiscal Year 2016 State Homeland Security Grant Fund.
2. (367-0816) Adopt resolution accepting $322,492 from California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKS) Housing Support Program for Fiscal Year 2016-2017, authorize Chair to execute agreements, amend documents and accept funds as required.
3. (368-0816) Adopt resolution authorizing agreement with California Department of Aging for the Multipurpose Senior Services Program Grant in the amount of $222,820. for the period of July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017, authorizing Chair to accept funds and execute all documents upon approval of County Counsel as required.
1. (370-0816) Adopt resolutions amending Classification System - Department Allocation Schedule and Basic Salary/Hourly Schedule† as it relates to Clerk Recorder's Office effective September 1, 2016. Finance and Administration Committee recommends.
VI. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda.† The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than three minutes.† Prior to this time speakers are requested to fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Please note:† No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
1. (372-0816) Adopt resolution approving easement deed to Pacific Gas and Electric for small parcel at Yuba County Airport to accommodate the County's solar project and authorize Chair to execute Easement Deed. (Ten minute estimate)
1. (376-0816) Approve attached Economic Development Agreement and Protocol Agreement between Greater Sacramento Area Economic Council and County of Yuba. Adopt resolution authorizing County Administrator to execute agreements. Appoint County Administrator or his designee to participate on Greater Sacramento Board of Directors. Designate Brynda Stranix, President/Chief Operating Officer of the Economic Development Corporation to serve as Yuba County's representative on the Economic Development Director's Taskforce. (Fifteen minute estimate)
1. (380-0816) Approve benefits and application of such to Unrepresented Safety Management Classifications and adopt resolution amending Classification System - Base Salary/Hourly Schedule effective August 1, 2016. (Fifteen minute estimate)
A. (383-0816) Consider Grant Agreement with Office of Traffic Safety in the amount of $75,000 for a period of October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017 for safety and inspection events -† Health and Human Services (Five minute estimate)
1. (384-0816) Consider amending section 9.15.041 of Ordinance Code to establish speed limit of 30 on Country Club Road from Feather River Boulevard westerly to end of Country Club Road - Community Development and Services (Five minute estimate)†
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353 (fax).† Requests must be made two full business days before the start of the meeting. To place an item on the agenda, contact the office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.