Meetings are located at:
Yuba County Government Center
Board Chambers, 915 Eighth Street
9:30 A.M. YUBA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS - Welcome to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors meeting.† As a courtesy to others, please turn off cell phones, pagers, or other electronic devices, which might disrupt the meeting. All items on the agenda other than Correspondence and Board and Staff Members Reports are considered items for which the Board may take action.† The public will be given opportunity to comment on action items on the agenda when the item is heard and comments shall be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
1. (415-0916) Approve Amendment No. 1 to Yuba County Airport agreement with Mead and Hunt, Inc. for additional engineering services extending term to March 31, 2017 increasing contract value $15,325 and authorize Chair to execute.
2. (421-0916) Approve three year agreement with Botanica Landscape from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2019 for landscape maintenance in Plumas Lake/Olivehurst communities and authorize Chair to execute.
3. (422-0916) Adopt resolution approving grant No. D16-13-502 from State Water Resources Control Board in the amount of $370,000 for roadside fuel reduction and authorize Public Works Director to execute all necessary documents upon review and approval of County Counsel.
IV. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda.† The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than three minutes.† Prior to this time speakers are requested to fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Please note:† No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
1. (426-0916) Adopt resolution approving agreement with Kronos Incorporated for purchase, implementation, support and maintenance of workforce ready payroll and timekeeping software and authorize purchasing agent to execute upon review and approval of County Counsel.
VI. ORDINANCES AND PUBLIC HEARINGS: If you challenge in court the action or decision of the Yuba County Board of Supervisors regarding a zoning, planning, land use or environmental protection matter made at any public hearing described in this notice, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at such public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors at, or prior to, such public hearing and such public comments will be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
A. (407-0916) Ordinance - Hold public hearing, waive reading and adopt ordinance amending Section 9.15.041 of Yuba County Ordinance Code to establish speed limit of 30 miles per hour on Country Club Road from Feather River Boulevard westerly to end of Country Club Road. (Land Use and Public Works Committee recommends approval). (Roll Call Vote) (Second reading) ( Ten minute estimate)
1. (428-0916) Hold Hearing and adopt findings of facts, conclusions of law and orders authorizing the assessment of administrative and abatement costs and penalties in the amount of $191,581.88 and the recording of a lien regarding 16010 Vierra Road, Rackerby, APN 056-060-030, Mary Netherton, (Roll call vote) (Thirty minute estimate)
Public Facilities Committee - Supervisors Griego and Vasquez, Alternate Supervisor Nicoletti
(431-0916) Consider lease and maintenance agreement with Advanced Document Concepts for county-wide copier multifunction devices and authorizing purchasing agent to execute all documents upon review and approval of County Counsel. - Administrative Services (Ten minute estimate)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353 (fax).† Requests must be made two full business days before the start of the meeting. To place an item on the agenda, contact the office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.