Meetings are located at:
Yuba County Government Center
Board Chambers, 915 Eighth Street
9:30 A.M. YUBA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS - Welcome to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors meeting. As a courtesy to others, please turn off cell phones, pagers, or other electronic devices, which might disrupt the meeting. All items on the agenda other than Correspondence and Board and Staff Members Reports are considered items for which the Board may take action. The public will be given opportunity to comment on action items on the agenda when the item is heard and comments shall be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
1. (458-1016) Approve 1st amendment to agreement with Wallace-Kuhl and Associates extending the term to January 30, 2017 for specialized testing services on the Yuba County Sheriff Project and authorize Chair to execute.
1. (461-1016) Award contract to R&R Horn, Inc., apparent low bidder for Ella Elementary Safe Routes to School ATP Project 7th Avenue from Olivehurst Avenue to Powerline Road and authorize Chair to execute upon review and approval of County Counsel.
2. (435-1016) Award contract to R & R Horn, Inc. apparent low bidder, for North Beale Road Complete Streets Phase 1 and authorize Chair to execute agreement upon review and approval of County Counsel and Caltrans.
1. (464-1016) Approve Memorandum of Understanding with Sutter-Yuba Behavioral Health for mental health assessment and treatment services to youth, authorize Chair to execute, and any amendments upon approval of County Counsel.
3. (468-1016) Approve Memorandum of Understanding with Yuba County Office of Education for Vocational Educational Programs for female inmates at Yuba County Jail for Fiscal Year 2016-2017 and authorize Chair to execute.
2. (470-1016) Approve to sell at public auction properties that are tax defaulted subject to the power of sale via internet, and disburse any excess proceeds to all eligible parties of interest who submitted claims in accordance to California Revenue and Taxation Code.
V. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda. The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than three minutes. Prior to this time speakers are requested to fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Please note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
XI. ADMINISTRATIVE APPEAL HEARING : If a party to a hearing before the Yuba County Board of Supervisors seeks to challenge in court a decision of the Board, pursuant to Yuba County Ordinance Code §1.16.070 and California Code of Civil Procedure §1094.6, any application for judicial review of such decision must be filed in the appropriate court not later than the 90th day following the date on which the Board decision was made.
A. (457-1016) Administrative Appeal Hearing - Hold appeal hearing to determine public nuisance regarding property located at 9019 Marysville Road, Oregon House, CA 95962, APN 048-080-035, owner Jevaughn Bennett, in the amount of $419,581.02. (Roll call vote) (Thirty minute estimate)
8:30 A.M. Yuba County Government Center
915 8th Street
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353 (fax). Requests must be made two full business days before the start of the meeting. To place an item on the agenda, contact the office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.