Meetings are located at:
Yuba County Government Center
Board Chambers, 915 Eighth Street
9:30 A.M. YUBA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS - Welcome to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors meeting. As a courtesy to others, please turn off cell phones, pagers, or other electronic devices, which might disrupt the meeting. All items on the agenda other than Correspondence and Board and Staff Members Reports are considered items for which the Board may take action. The public will be given opportunity to comment on action items on the agenda when the item is heard.
1. (041-0216) Adopt resolution declaring 2005 Ford F-250 (#14176) as surplus with a residual value of $2,149.90 and authorize Purchasing Agent to sell vehicle to Bi-County Ambulance for residual amount.
1. (045-0216) Adopt resolution authorizing Director of Health and Human Services to execute new/ongoing contracts for fiscal year 2016/17 or multi-years and authorizing Chair to accept funds for stated periods.
V. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda. The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than 5 minutes. Prior to this time speakers are requested to fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Please note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
1. (048-0216) Approve two acquisition agreements for purchase of 520 and 683 square feet from Mid Valley Recovery and Yuba Street Ventures, respectively, for new Sheriff Facility located at 720 Yuba Street, authorize Chair to execute, and authorize Chair to execute the Tentative Lot Line Adjustment Application as property owner three. (Ten minute estimate)
1. (049-0216) Approve repayment agreement between County and City of Marysville for fees owed due to State Audit Traffic Fees, authorize Chair to execute, and cancel the repayment agreement for property tax administration fee considering the obligation paid in full. (Ten minute estimate).
1. (050-0216) Direct staff to initiate Proposition 218 process to propose increase assessment for County Service Area No.14 (Camp Far West) and set a public hearing date for April 26, 2016 to consider adjustment and tabulate ballots. (Ten minute estimate).
1. (052-0216) Receive Second Quarter Financial Report; and Authorize midyear budget transfers in the total amount of $787,549 which includes Capital Outlay Funds in the amount of $848,562 and General Contingency Funds in the amount of $212,236;and Approve Personnel requests related to Health and Human Services, Community Development and Services, and Public Guardian; and Approve Fixed Assets request in the amount of $186,500 from Health and Human Services. (Thirty minute estimate)
VII. ORDINANCES AND PUBLIC HEARINGS: If you challenge in court the action or decision of the Yuba County Board of Supervisors regarding a zoning, planning, land use or environmental protection matter made at any public hearing described in this notice, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at such public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors at, or prior to, such public hearing and such public comments will be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
A. (053-0216) Public Hearing - Hold public hearing, count ballots to consider proposed change to assessment for County Service Area No. 59, and absent a majority vote protest, adopt resolution establishing new assessment effective July 1, 2016 for maintenance of road and drainage structures. (Fifteen minute estimate)
A. (054-0216) Notice from California Regional Water Quality Control Board regarding meeting February 18, 2016, for Olivehurst Public Utility District Wastewater Treatment Facility consideration of NPDES Permit Renewal.
C. (056-0216) Notice from California Governor's Office of Emergency Services declaring Yuba County a contiguous disaster area, resulting from economic impacts delaying commercial Dungeness Crab Season and closure of commercial Rock Crab Fishery beginning November 6, 2016 and continuing.
D. (057-0216) Notice from Sutter-Yuba Mosquito and Vector Control District regarding notification of Public Health Pesticide Application to waters for mosquito control to prevent mosquito-borne diseases.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353 (fax). Requests must be made two full business days before the start of the meeting. To place an item on the agenda, contact the office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.