Meetings are located at:
Yuba County Government Center
Board Chambers, 915 Eighth Street
9:30 A.M. YUBA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS - Welcome to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors meeting.† As a courtesy to others, please turn off cell phones, pagers, or other electronic devices, which might disrupt the meeting. All items on the agenda other than Correspondence and Board and Staff Members Reports are considered items for which the Board may take action.† The public will be given opportunity to comment on action items on the agenda when the item is heard and comments shall be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
1. (082-0316) Approve plans, specifications and estimate for advertisement of bids for Hammonton-Smartsville Road shoulder widening project from South Golden Parkway to one mile west contingent upon Caltrans approval of federal funding and authorization to expend construction funds.
1. (083-0316) Approve Memorandum of Understanding for Health and Human Services Department to participate in California Department of Social Services Work Number Program administered by Equifax/TALX Corporation and authorize Chair to execute.
2. (084-0316) Approve Memorandum of Understanding with Sutter-Yuba Mental Health for provision of mental health assessment and treatment services to youth, authorize Chair to execute including any amendments upon approval of County Counsel.
1. (089-0316) Adopt resolutions amending Department Allocation Schedule and Classification System-Basic Salary/Hourly Schedule as it relates to Agricultural Commissioner and Weights and Measures Department.
V. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda.† The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than three minutes.† Prior to this time speakers are requested to fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Please note:† No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
1. (091-0316) Appoint Stephen Scheer Agricultural Commissioner/Sealer of Weights and Measure effective March 21, 2016 for a four-year term; approve appointment at Step 2, 1.05 index; approve employment agreement and authorize Chair to execute. (Ten minute estimate)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353 (fax).† Requests must be made two full business days before the start of the meeting. To place an item on the agenda, contact the office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.