Meetings are located at:
Yuba County Government Center
Board Chambers, 915 Eighth Street
DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES THERE ARE NO LINKS TO DOCUMENTS.
the agenda packet pdf document consists of 411 pages and contains links within document.
9:30 A.M. YUBA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS - Welcome to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors meeting. As a courtesy to others, please turn off cell phones, pagers, or other electronic devices, which might disrupt the meeting. All items on the agenda other than Correspondence and Board and Staff Members Reports are considered items for which the Board may take action. The public will be given opportunity to comment on action items on the agenda when the item is heard and comments shall be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
1. (179-0516) Appoint Dennis R. McLeod to Historic Resources Commission as a At-Large member with a term to end May 10, 2020.
2. (180-0516) Appoint Ms. Rebecca Dusck-Pendergraph to Wheatland Cemetery District as Director with a four term to end May 10, 2020.
1. (184-0516) Adopt resolution confirming the diagram and assessments within Gledhill Landscaping and Lighting District for Fiscal Year 2016/2017.
2. (185-0516) Adopt resolution determining and imposing assessments within Linda Street Lighting Maintenance District for Fiscal Year 2016/2017.
3. (186-0516) Adopt resolution authorizing Director of Environmental Health to apply, enter and sign an agreement or amendments for grant funding to support solid waste permitting, inspections and enforcement for Fiscal Years 2016/2017 – 2020/2021.
4. (187-0516) Adopt resolution authorizing Director of Environmental Health to submit regional application on behalf of Yuba County and designated participating jurisdictions to Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery to implement Beverage Container Recycling programs and to execute all necessary documents upon review and approval of Counsel.
E. Health and Human Services
1. (188-0516) Adopt resolution authorizing Chair to execute agreements with Yuba County Office of Education for CalWorks general education diploma courses and any amendments or pertinent documents thereto for period of July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2018 upon review and approval of Counsel.
2. (189-0516) Adopt resolution approving agreements with Yuba County Office of Education for CalWorks program employment services and assessments for a period of July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2018, upon review and approval of counsel.
1. (191-0516) Approve Memorandum of Understanding with Sutter-Yuba Mental Health Services for a three-year term to provide services to non-residents of Sutter and Yuba Counties committed to the Maxine Singer Youth Guidance Center and authorize Chair to execute.
1. (192-0516) Authorize removal of two jet skis and trailer purchased with grant funds from Capital Assets and return to Department of Parks and Recreation, Division of Boating and Waterways.
IV. CLOSED SESSION
A. Personnel pursuant to Government Code 54957.6(a) – Labor Negotiations DSA/MSA/YCPOA/County of Yuba Negotiating Parties: Abel
V. SPECIAL PRESENTATION
A. (193-0516) Present proclamation to Rideout Health declaring May 6 - 12 2016 National Nurses Week. (Five minute estimate)
VI. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda. The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than three minutes. Prior to this time speakers are requested to fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Please note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
VIII. ORDINANCES AND PUBLIC HEARINGS: If you challenge in court the action or decision of the Yuba County Board of Supervisors regarding a zoning, planning, land use or environmental protection matter made at any public hearing described in this notice, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at such public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors at, or prior to, such public hearing and such public comments will be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
A. (195-0516) Ordinance - Hold public hearing, waive reading, introduce ordinance amending Chapter 3.40.010 and adding Chapter 3.04.043 of Yuba County Ordinance Code adopting amendment to existing contract with the California Public Employees' Retirement System Board of Administration regarding pension cost sharing. (First Reading) (Roll call vote) (Five minute estimate)
B. (197-0516) Final Audit Report for District 10 Hallwood Community Services District for two-year period ending June 30, 2013 and 2014.
XIII. ADMINISTRATIVE RECORD APPEAL HEARING OF PLANNING COMMISSION DECISION
A. (199-0516) Record appeal of Planning Commission approval of Dollar General Design application No. DRC 2016-002. Receive record and take action as appropriate. (90 minute estimate)
Human Services Committee - Supervisors Griego and Fletcher, Alternate Supervisor Nicoletti
A. (200-0516) Consider request for solicitation of applications for services and supplies for the Multipurpose Senior Services Program. Health and Human Services Department (Ten minute estimate)
Land Use and Public Works Committee - Supervisors Griego and Abe, Alternate Supervisor Nicoletti
A. (201-0516) Consider approval of plans, specifications for Goldfields Parkway Project; Memorandum of Agreement with Yuba Community College District; and loan from Trust 188 to Yuba Community College District - Community Development and Services ( Five minute estimate)
B. (202-0516) Consider resolution authorizing Director of Environmental Health to submit a Local Area Management Plan (LAMP); a draft ordinance and LAMP checklist; and a draft On-site Wastewater Treatment System technical manual - Community Development and Services (Five minute estimate)
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353 (fax). Requests must be made two full business days before the start of the meeting. To place an item on the agenda, contact the office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.