Meetings are located at:
Yuba County Government Center
Board Chambers, 915 Eighth Street
9:30 A.M. YUBA COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS - Welcome to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors meeting. As a courtesy to others, please turn off cell phones, pagers, or other electronic devices, which might disrupt the meeting. All items on the agenda other than Correspondence and Board and Staff Members Reports are considered items for which the Board may take action. The public will be given opportunity to comment on action items on the agenda when the item is heard and comments shall be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
2. (204-0516) Approve plans, specifications for Goldfields Parkway Project; Memorandum of Agreement with Yuba Community College District; loan from Trust 188 to Yuba Community College District, and authorize Chair to execute. (Land Use and Public Work Committee recommends approval)
1. (205-0516) Adopt resolution authorizing the Health and Human Services Department to solicit applications for vendors under the Multipurpose Senior Services Program and authorizing Director to enter into and execute agreements with selected vendors upon review and approval of Counsel. (Human Services Committee recommends approval)
V. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda. The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than three minutes. Prior to this time speakers are requested to fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Please note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
1. (207-0516) Adopt resolution authorizing Purchasing Agent to approve purchase order to Sabre Industries for installation of radio antennas and equipment for Sheriff Tenant Improvement Project at 720 Yuba Street. (Ten minute estimate)
1. (208-0516) Approve fourth amendment to professional services agreement with WRA, Inc. for comprehensive Environmental Impact Report, authorize Chair to execute, and authorize Budget Adjustment in the amount of $125,000 for Recology Ostrom Road Projects. (Five minute estimate)
1. (209-0516) Approve side letter of agreement with Probation Peace Officers Association amending Article 5 and Article 9 regarding work hours, effective June 5, 2016 and authorize Chair to execute. (Five minute estimate)
VII. ORDINANCES AND PUBLIC HEARINGS: If you challenge in court the action or decision of the Yuba County Board of Supervisors regarding a zoning, planning, land use or environmental protection matter made at any public hearing described in this notice, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at such public hearing, or in written correspondence delivered to the Yuba County Board of Supervisors at, or prior to, such public hearing and such public comments will be limited to three minutes per individual or group.
A. (195-0516) Ordinance - Hold public hearing, waive reading, and adopt ordinance amending Chapter 3.40.010 and adding Chapter 3.04.043 of Yuba County Ordinance Code adopting amendment to existing contract with the California Public Employees' Retirement System Board of Administration. (Second Reading) (Roll call vote) (Five minute estimate)
C. (212-0516) Four notices from California Fish and Game Commission relating to Notice of Findings regarding fisher (Pekania), Upland game bird hunting, non-lead ammunition coupon program, and Department of Fish and Wildlife Lands Pass Program and Land Public Uses.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353 (fax). Requests must be made two full business days before the start of the meeting. To place an item on the agenda, contact the office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors.