All meetings are located at:
unless otherwise indicated.
YUBA COUNTY WATER AGENCY
THREE RIVERS LEVEE IMPROVEMENT AUTHORITY
I. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE - Led by Supervisor Logue
II. ROLL CALL - Supervisors Logue, Nicoletti, Griego, Schrader, Stocker
III. CONSENT AGENDA: All matters listed under the Consent Agenda are considered to be routine and can be enacted in one motion.
A. Administrative Services
1. Approve contract with GEO-Jobe GIS Consulting, Inc. as the vendor for the early warning system and authorize Chair to execute same. (Emergency Services Operational Area Council Recommends Approval) (05-587)
1. Authorize Budget Transfer in the amount of $1,600 from Account No. 220-000-371-9899 (AB818 Trust) to Account No. 101-0600-412-6200 (Fixed Assets) for purchase of Canon Image Runner 1630 copier. (Finance and Administration Committee Recommends Approval) (05-589)
C. Board of Supervisors
ADDENDUM TO AGENDA ADD TO CONSENT AGENDA ITEM C. BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
D. Health and Human Services
1. Approve standard agreement with California Department of Health Services to enter death certificate data into the Automated Vital Statistics System and authorize Chair to execute same. (Human Services Committee Recommends Approval) (05-591)
E. Public Works
1. Adopt resolution establishing all-way stop intersections at Pasado Road and Alicia Avenue and Pasado Road and South Gledhill Avenue. (Land Use and Public Works Committee Recommends Approval) (05-592)
F. Risk Management/Personnel
2. Adopt resolution authorizing the Personnel Director to accept the proposal from California State Association of Counties Human Resources Advisory Services, authorizing execution of necessary document to administer proposal in an amount not to exceed $26,000. (05-594)
1. Authorize out-of-state travel and fund expenditure for staff to attend a training course at the Marine Sonic Technology Inc. facility located in Virginia. (Law and Justice Committee Recommends Approval) (05-595)
IV. PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Any person may speak about any subject of concern provided it is within the jurisdiction of the Board of Supervisors and is not already on today's agenda. The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than 5 minutes. Prior to this time speakers must fill out a "Request to Speak" card and submit it to the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors. Note: No Board action can be taken on comments made under this heading.
V. COUNTY DEPARTMENTS
1. Adopt resolution acknowledging receipt of deposit relative to the formation of a Communities Facilities District and authorizing and directing actions with respect thereto Orchard and Montrose Developments; adopt resolution declaring intention to establish a Community Facilities District and to authorize the levy of special taxes therein (Orchard/Montrose); adopt resolution declaring intention to incur bonded indebtedness of the proposed County of Yuba Community Facilities District No. 2005-1 (Orchard/Montrose Public Improvements) (05-596)
B. CORRESPONDENCE - (05-598)
VI. ITEM OF PUBLIC INTEREST
VII. BOARD AND STAFF MEMBERS’ REPORTS: This time is provided to allow Board and staff members to report on activities or to raise issues for placement on future agendas.
ADDENDUM TO AGENDA
ADD THE FOLLOWING - CLOSED SESSION
A. Personnel pursuant to Government Code §54957 - Community Development Director
with Real Property negotiations pursuant to Government Code §54956.8 - Property:
APN 10-185- 015 located at the northeast corner of 6th and B
Streets; Negotiating Parties: Porter Properties and
C. Conference with Real Property negotiations pursuant to Government Code §54956.8 - Property: APNS 21-301- 001 and 12-301-002 described as the parcels bounded by Packard Avenue, Highway 70, and Hammonton Road;
Negotiating Parties: Aztec Real Estate and
Conference Room One
A. Discuss Regional Parks/GIS Staffing
B. Discuss the
C. Discuss combined impact fees with regards to transportation issues
D. Discuss Measure D funding
E. Report on
F. Discuss status of stop light
at 10th and Ramirez Streets (continued from April 14th, May 5th, June 2 and
G. Committee Members' Reports/Other Discussion
In compliance with the American with
Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled
parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related
modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please
contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353
(fax). Requests must be made one
full business day before the start of the meeting. To place an item on the agenda, contact the
office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at (530) 749-7510.
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, the meeting room is wheelchair accessible and disabled parking is available. If you have a disability and need disability-related modifications or accommodations to participate in this meeting, please contact the Clerk of the Board's office at (530) 749-7510 or (530) 749-7353 (fax). Requests must be made one full business day before the start of the meeting.
To place an item on the agenda, contact the office of the Clerk of the Board of Supervisors at (530) 749-7510.
PUBLIC COMMUNICATIONS: Members of the public shall be allowed to address the Board of Supervisors on items not appearing on the agenda which are of interest to the public and are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board, provided that no action shall be taken unless otherwise authorized by law. The total amount of time allotted for receiving such public communication shall be limited to a total of 15 minutes and each individual or group will be limited to no more than 5 minutes.
AGENDA ITEMS: The opportunity of the public to be heard on an item shall be provided during the consideration of that item. In the interest of time, the Board has limited the length of such comment or input on each item to 15 minutes total, with a limit of no more than 5 minutes per person or group. The period for public comments on a particular item may be extended upon a majority vote of the Board. These time limits do not apply to applicants appearing before the Board on behalf of their applications.
ACTION ITEMS: All items on the Agenda under the headings “Consent,” “County Departments,” Ordinances and Public Hearings,” “Items of Public Interest,” and “Closed Session,” or any of them, are items on which the Board may take any action at this meetings.
PUBLIC HEARINGS: All members of the public shall be allowed to address the Board as to any item which is noticed on the Board's agenda as a public hearing. The Board has limited each person or group input to no more than 3 minutes. Any person or group may provide the Board with a written statement in lieu of or in supplement to any oral statement made during a public hearing. Written statements shall be submitted to the Clerk of the Board.
ORDINANCES: Ordinances shall not be passed within five days of their introductions, nor at other than a regular meeting or at an adjourned regular meeting. The Board of Supervisors will address ordinances at first readings. The public is urged to address ordinances at first readings. Passage of ordinances will be held at second readings, after reading the title, further reading is waived and adoption of the ordinance is made by majority vote. An urgency ordinance may be passed immediately upon introduction. The Board reserves the right to amend any proposed ordinances and to hold a first reading in lieu of a second reading.
INFORMATIONAL CORRESPONDENCE: The Board may direct any item of informational correspondence to a department head for appropriate action.
SCHEDULED LUNCH BREAK: Between the hours of and and at the discretion of the Chair, the Board will recess one hour for lunch.
SPECIAL MEETINGS: No public comment shall be allowed during special meetings of the Board of Supervisors, except for items duly noticed on the agenda.
PUBLIC INFORMATION: Copies of §6.7 shall be posted along with agendas.