Skip Top Navigation
image: Click here to return to the Yuba County home page.
image: view across Marysville towards the foothills of Yuba County

Employment Services Division

5730 Packard Avenue Suite 100, Marysville, CA 95901


CalWORKs Eligibility and How to Apply

California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) is a welfare program that provides cash assistance and services to eligible families with children.  If a family has little or no cash and needs housing, food, clothes, and medical care, it may be eligible to receive immediate short-term help.  All CalWORKs recipients, unless exempt, are required to participate in the Welfare to Work Program.


For more eligibility information go to:  PUBLIC ASSISTANCE DIVISION


If you need assistance with Cash Aid, CalFresh (Food Stamps) and Medi-Cal, you can apply at:


Packard Avenue (Click for Map)

Yuba County Health & Human Services Department

5730 Packard Avenue, Marysville CA  95901

Marysville, CA  95901

(530) 749-6311

  OR online at: (Click to apply)


You can read about the Welfare to Work Program requirements and all it has to offer CalWORKs recipients in the Welfare to Work Handbook.

Yuba County Employment Services Division • 5730 Packard Avenue Suite 100, Marysville, CA 95901 • (530)749-6311 Fax (530) 749-6809


©2009 County of Yuba, CA